CASE TR320 COMPACT TRACK LOADER
- Radial lift (TR)model engineered for digging, prying and pushing.
- Revolutionary ultra-narrow wire side screen design and larger glass windows give you more visibility.
- Case exclusive side lighting lets you get more done day or night.
- Dozer-style undercarriage - hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain.
- Narrow chassis width makes it easy to load and unload on trailers
- Rigid track frame has fewer moving parts making it more durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems.
- Advanced roller and idler technology reduces maintenance costs and increases undercarriage life
The CASE TR320 delivers more power and exceptional bucket breakout force. The dozer-style undercarriage is engineered to hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain. Our rigid track frame has fewer moving parts, so it is more durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems. Enjoy improved visibility, operator comfort, climate management and operator controls with the TR320.
Equipment InformationDownload Spec Sheet (pdf)
|Gross Engine Power @ RPM:||90 hp (67 kW) @ 2500 rpm|
|Total flow:||115 l/m|
|Main relief pressure:||360 bar|
|Rated operating load:||1451 kg|
|Operating weight:||4355 kg|