SR200 Skid Loader
- Radial lift engineered for digging, prying and pushing.
- Operating environment provides best in class visibility, comfort and control.
- Sealed & pressurised cab significantly reduces the amount of noise and dust.
- 25 percent larger cabs are the widest in the industry.
- Revolutionary ultra-narrow wire side-screen design with more glass surface area provides 360-degree visibility.
- Case exclusive side lighting lets you get more done day or night.
- Switchable controls (Optional) allow you to choose from standard mechanical drives or optional electro-hydraulic (EH).
- New Power Stance chassis lets you lift and haul more material with up to 21 percent longer wheelbase and 30/70 front/rear weight distribution.
- Ride Control (Optional) provides superior stability and operating speeds, regardless of jobsite conditions.
- Improved fuel efficiency combined with new 16- to 25.5-gallon fuel tanks help Case skid steers run all day without refuelling.
Built tough with more power and torque, Case skid steer loaders boost productivity and increase operator comfort. The cabs feature increased headroom and lap-bar width, along with improved forward, side, rear and overhead visibility. Ergonomically positioned controls, industry-first side lighting and improved reliability and serviceability help you get more work done daily.
Equipment InformationDownload Spec Sheet (pdf)
|Engine make / model||Case 432T / M3|
|Gross power||55 kW|
|Total flow||85 l/min|
|Main relief pressure||207 bar|
|Rated operating load||905 kg|
|Operating weight||3130 kg|