Swivel Site Dumpers for Hire
Select a site dumper below for more information:
- Low ground pressure for soft and boggy sites, less risk to underground services and low risk of bogging that causes unsafe work areas.
- Simple controls, easy to drive only a std license and no need for an expensive dedicated operator.
- Tight turning circle and up to 40 kmh road speed.
- 360 degree view and R.O.P.S means safer sites and safer personnel.
- Reduced fuel usage and maintenance.
- No wasted time manoeuvring to tip with the 180 degree swivel bin.
- Lower noise than traditional truck style tippers.
- Ability to traverse very rough and broken terrain.
- No tyre scrub reduces road damage.
- Site dumpers remain onsite thus reducing travel costs and ensuring they are always available.