CASE TR320 HIGH FLOW TRACK LOADER
- Radial lift (TR)model engineered for digging, prying and pushing.
- Revolutionary ultra-narrow wire side screen design and larger glass windows give you more visibility.
- Case exclusive side lighting lets you get more done day or night.
- Dozer-style undercarriage - hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain.
- Narrow chassis width makes it easy to load and unload on trailers
- Rigid track frame has fewer moving parts making it more durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems.
- Advanced roller and idler technology reduces maintenance costs and increases undercarriage life
The CASE TR320 HIGH FLOW delivers more flow than most other track loaders on the market. With a high volume robust piston style pump and large oil cooling system you will be rewarded with a track loader that is more than up to a hard day’s work in high heat conditions. When fitting and using high flow attachments such as mulchers, slashers and road profilers you simply cannot go past the CASE TR320 HIGH FLOW. Standard flow ports are on the left side of the machine and the huge HIGH FLOW ports and case drain are on the right hand side.
Equipment InformationDownload Spec Sheet (pdf)
|Gross Engine Power @ RPM:||90 hp (67 kW) @ 2500 rpm|
|Total flow:||210 l/m|
|Main relief pressure:||360 bar|
|Rated operating load:||1451 kg|
|Operating weight:||4355 kg|