CASE TR270 COMPACT TRACK LOADER
- Radial lift model engineered for digging, prying and pushing.
- 25% larger, improved cab provides best in class visibility, comfort and control.
- Dozens of upgrades include optional heated air suspension seats, air conditioning, a removable front door and side windows.
- Revolutionary ultra-narrow wire side screen design and larger glass windows give you more visibility.
- Case exclusive side lighting lets you get more done day or night.
- Dozer-style undercarriage is engineered to hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain.
- Rigid track frame has fewer moving parts making it more durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems.
- Advanced roller and idler technology reduces maintenance costs and increases undercarriage life.
- Narrow chassis width makes it easy to load and unload on trailers.
Case Compact Track Loaders deliver more power and exceptional bucket breakout force. The dozer-style undercarriage is engineered to hold fast on steep slopes and take command of muddy or sandy terrain. Our rigid track frame has fewer moving parts, so it is more durable and easier to maintain than suspension track systems. Enjoy improved visibility, operator comfort, climate management and operator controls with Case Compact Track Loaders.
Equipment InformationDownload Spec Sheet (pdf)
|Gross Engine Power @ RPM:||74 hp (55 kW) @ 2,500 rpm W|
|Total flow:||115 l/m|
|Main relief pressure:||360 bar|
|Rated operating load:||1225 kg|
|Operating weight:||3720 kg|